Bart van Meer
Government & Real estate
Real estate, property development, soil, land use rights and real estate transactions (purchase / sale).
+31 (0)26 353 83 09
+31 (0)6 - 531 66 477
+31 (0)26 353 84 37
6824 BZ Arnhem
Bart van Meer has been practising as a lawyer since 1984 and specialises in the field of immovable property, particularly (large-scale) project development, soil contamination, spatial planning law and immovable property transactions. His clients include major project developers, municipalities, housing corporations and immovable property dealers.
He is a regular lecturer at BMD Advies en Opleiding and Radboud University. Bart van Meer also regularly delivers seminars in the area of liability and soil contamination.
Too many daughters; inspector of son-in-laws.
Utrecht University 1984
Grotius Academy Environmental Law 1993
Grotius Academy Immovable Property (distinction) 1995
Bart van Meer plays an active role in social and cultural institutions. He holds the following positions on various boards:
- Chair of Stichting Bridge to Liberation
- Vice-Chair of Stichting Introdans- Board member of Stichting KAB Posttheater
- Chair of the jury for the Ondernemer van het jaar Arnhem enterpreneur prize
- Treasurer of Stichting Samen Leven Doe je Zo
- Board member of Stichting MOBA Friends
- Member of Stedelijk Netwerk Arnhem
- Member of the Recommendations Committee of Stichting Topsport Arnhem Promotie (STAP)
- Member of the steering committee of Arnhemse Uitdaging
- Member of Eusebius Fellows
- Jury member for the graduate prize in the Faculty of Economics and Management HAN
- Adviser to the Vereniging Eigenaren Citycenter Arnhem (VECA)
Call me back
Haben Sie eine Frage? Bitte kontaktieren Sie mich.