+31 (0)26 353 83 04
+31 (0)26 351 96 27
6824 BZ Arnhem
With a lot of energy and dedication, I act as a lawyer in the interests of my clients in our corporate law practice. As a senior partner of Dirkzwager I ended up in my 40th lawyer's year, but the wear and tear is certainly not there yet. On the contrary! My broad experience enables me to quickly and easily examine complex situations, whether it is a complicated (international) contract or a difficult conflict in business. Of course I do not work alone; a team of highly qualified younger lawyers works enthusiastically together with me. We are able to achieve good results in this partnership.
Outside the office I am also active in various professional & social organizations and networks. That has always been the case over the years. For example, I recently – September 2017 - joined the General Council, the board of the Netherlands Bar Association in The Hague.
But fortunately I have enough time to serve the interests of my clients optimally. I deliver the proof on a daily basis in my practice.
- Member of the “Algemene Raad van de Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten” (general council of the Netherlands Bar)
- Board member of the “Internationaal Juridisch Instituut”
Relevant former positions:
- Member of Appeal Disciplinary Court for advocates (2015-2017)
- President TELFA (Trans European Law Firms Alliance) (2008 - November 2014)
- The Huydecoper Committee of the Dutch Bar (2009 - 2011)
- President (‘Dean’) of the Arnhem Bar (2005 - 2008)
- Member of Disciplinary Court for advocates in Arnhem (1997-2005 and 2009-2015)
- Member of the Board of the Pensioenfonds Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten, the last 8 years as chairman (1986 - 2005)
- Member of the Board of Dirkzwager, the last 6 years as chairman (1994 - 2003)
- Member of the board of the ‘Stichting Belangen Gemeentemusea Arnhem’ (1995 - 2014)
Mediation course Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR), London (2004)
British Council European Young Lawyers Scheme, London (1982)
Dutch Law, Utrecht University (1978)
Dutch, English, German
Call me back
Haben Sie eine Frage? Bitte kontaktieren Sie mich.